About Dr. Winer
Professionally, I am:
- a board-certified neurologist
- psychoanalyst (Jungian analyst) trained in Switzerland
- fellowship-trained psychopharmacologist
- perform psychological and neuropsychological testing.
I act as:
- a consultant in the neurological and emotional effects of brain injury and damage
- assess the medical necessity and access of care issues for novel treatments and medical devices in the fields of neurology and psychiatry
- access quality of care issues in hospital and medical practice settings.
I train the following in Jungian Analysis in conjunction with their participation in an accredited training program:
- psychology professionals (MA, PhD)
- medical doctors.
If you wish to consider having me see you as a patient; serve as training Analyst or provide clinical case supervision as a Jungian analyst, or have need of any of other of my services, please contact me @:
- Phone: 303-586-1556
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @robertwinermd
To view my professional credentials, click on the link below:
- On Robert Winer, M.D.’s LinkedIn profile
- On Robert Winer, M.D.’s Academic Research Page @ Academia.edu
Winer Foundation: The Winer Family operates a 501 C-3 Public Charity called the Winer Foundation.We do humanitarian work principally in Ethiopia and Israel, as well as educational and scientific work throughout the world. We also connect doctors for visiting professorships and residency rotations and senior medical students for clerkships at Addis Ababa School of Medicine Hospital in Ethiopia.Our website is:
If you are interested in more information about our work, contact us at:
- Phone: 215-365-3350
- Email: Info@winerfoundation.org